Tuesday, September 9, 2008

JD Riggz-"Runnin 4 Your Life"


New Joint!!! JD Riggz-"Runnin' 4 Your Life(Prod. by Santeez)
Hello World. I'm back. Every week or so I'm going to keep grinding and putting out new joints(either song or freestyle) and decided to put it out there for y'all enjoyment. Something real quick. Oh yeah, HIStory 2 is a classic. Alot of suprises. Even switching up the sound for y'all. I promise, I'm gonna still keep it real gutta, real gritty, real old school but just updated-on a musical scale. Real vintage. But In a few weeks, you'll get where I'm trying to go and what I'm trying to say. This was done with my man Santeez, also a good friend and fellow Rochester artist/producer. So For now, Enjoy. ~Riggz

1 comment:

38Special said...

Thanks for allowing me to download yet another hot track!