Friday, August 21, 2009

Casso's Corner - Unity

When it comes to making music, where i'm from there's a lack of unity. I mean, i can speak for myself, I work with anybody that has the same drive, if not more that what I have. like for instance Riggz works harder than anyone i know with this music. I don't see how he didn't get a deal back in 05!!! anyways. Theres enough hate in this world to kill 2 earths at once. There can be a bunch of artists in one area that have the skill to make it, and collab with eachother to make some CRAZY songs!!!....people, ego's get the worst of us, when we're all capable of the best coming out of us. There's always something that occurs either a girl is the issue, somebody said somethin that somebody else don't like.....but the Number One Reason WHY we don't unify is one Long word MISCOMMUNICATION!......wow that felt good to type.

I gotta make this brief because I'm out for the night. Any people you have problems with, knowing that it's not that big of a deal.....talk to em....it's better to have positive gains in life than negative set backs.

DOWNLOAD MASTERPIECE THEATRE & RTGV5!!

No comments: