Monday, August 31, 2009

Casso's Corner: Inf!'s Top 5 Dead Or Alive

Ok here it goes.

1 - 2PAC

2 - Jay - Z

3 - Notorious B.I.G

4 - Eminem

5 - LL Cool J

The WHY's?


#5.) LL - when i heard mama said knock you out...i could of sworn i was LL....I know i was dumb young...but hey...now when i think about it.... If he didn't come in with such a amped voice and a crazy flow....i don't think i'd be rapping how i do today.

#4.) Eminem - He came in the game with a sick sadistic style, lyrical ability.....and a different personality....his first three albums in my eyes are a classic.....i liked some tracks off of encore but that rain man triumpant dog sh.. got to me. On another note, he delivers something new every time and I have to put him as my 4th.

#3.) B.I.G - he's number three because he had a voice that NO one else had. He tells a story like you're sitting right next to him. My fav track he ever did would have to be What's Beef? I admit my first rap name was Lil' Biggie! DON'T JUDGE ME

#2.) JAY - Z - "i had to hustle, my back to the wall ashy knuckles/ pockets fill with a lot of lent....not a cent/ gotta vent, lot of innocent lives lost on the project bench/ what you hollerin? gotta pay rent bring dollars in/" < Em was on that track and he did his thing believe me....but that right there is one of the reasons i like hov @ my number 2....his delivery and what he talks about....he matures every album.

#1.) 2Pac - his stage prescence was moved or get moved over, He had more songs that i felt. My favorite song is "so much pain - feat stretch" I heard that track the first time when my brother bought the above the rim tape....back then i was young so i didn't know what he was meaning....but as i got older, that song meant a lot more to me as i grew older. so did the rest of his music.

If i had enough time i'd get more in depth....but a N!gga gotta work.

Who's your favorite top 5 Dead or alive? COMMENT!

DOWNLOAD RTGv5: the BEAUTY of DA BEAST & MASTERPIECE THEATER!

No comments: