Sunday, September 6, 2009

Casso's Corner: Labor Day Weekend - What's the Worst Job you've EVER HAD?!

What was the WORST job you've Ever HAD?....if you still have it....I have no sympathy for you! lol....ok heres mine. Worst job i ever had...was working @ a chicken place....I ain't gon say the name, but it favors a similar spinach eating sailor!.....I remember when it was Me, Riggz, and Brieux working @ this job all @ once.....I'm in the back seasoning the chicken, it's Brick in the back room...no windows, just a slippery floor, 70 pound cases of raw chicken, season spinner thing...(i don't know what to call those damn things) and packets of seasoning. After i finish seasoning the chicken i have to put it in the Freezer so it can stay fresh. Countless times i went home exhausted looking and smelling like i took a bath in chicken blood. I had to get out of there!

What's your Best Job? i'd have to say when i was working @ an amusement park. I was 16, enjoying the people, what walked by...and free rides and food all DAY! all good things come to an end though. What's your Best and Worst?

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPES!!! Replay Value and InfStruMENTAL on the WAY!!!

No comments: