Saturday, September 12, 2009

2Pac's Legacy - 13 Years After

Photobucket

June 16th, 1971 - September 13th 1996

Yep, it's about that time again...13 years it's been since hip - hop's lost an icon in the game due to violence, and what others believe to be a conspiracy. Tupac Shakur was murdered during a time period where media help stir up controversy between the east coast and west coast.

I know I found out about his passing when I was in art class. I'm faint of how the dialogue was, but I know it was like "hey you know biggie killed 2pac right?" "what? that's crazy!" we were young we didn't know better.

But as the years gone by, and I started getting older, I began to realize how much of an Impact Pac and others had on the game. And the influence he has on the music we make. So this Sunday bump some Pac, I know I'll be listening to Pain and hold Ya head!!!

Stay Classy San Diego

- Inf! of the HCM GANG

DOWNLOAD THE MIXTAPES!!! www.highcalibermusic.net

No comments: